How to withdraw liquidity from Balancer?
This article is a step-by-step walkthrough for withdrawing your liquidity from Balancer.
Liquidity Providers are free to withdraw their funds and corresponding share of accrued exchange fees at any time without being subject to lockup periods. To withdraw liquidity, LP tokens need to be redeemed through Balancer interface and this article will guide you through this process step by step.
1. First, go to official ORBS liquidity pool on Balancer and connect your wallet:
2. Click on "Remove Liquidity" button to specify the amount of BPT tokens that you wish to redeem.
3. Choose an amount of BPT that you wish to withdraw. Here you can preview the amounts of USDC and ORBS tokens that you will receive in exchange for redeemed BPT. Once you're happy with the amount, click "Remove liquidity".
4. Confirm the withdrawal transaction using your wallet.
5. Lastly, it's a matter of this transaction being confirmed by on Ethereum blockchain, you can view its status on Etherscan by following the link from your wallet. Confirmation usually happens rather quickly, so you'll shortly see a notification from your wallet. You should be able to view updated token balances in your wallet now - you've successfully withdrawn liquidity from Balancer!
Below are the official addresses for Balancer liquidity pool. Make sure that the address matches to avoid being scammed and losing money to fraudulent pools. This pool was made in accordance with Balancer security requirements, and coin ratio ensures low value volatility.
Liquidity Pool address: https://pools.balancer.exchange/#/pool/0x795dfdfd413c4a9492cef5b58723f9fb3c8af624/
Pool Token address: https://etherscan.io/token/0x795dfdfd413c4a9492cef5b58723f9fb3c8af624
Have you missed our 1st Month Report about the progress we’ve made so far?
Worry not - you can catch up on it here :)
Other articles from the series:
ORBS on Uniswap - and what's next?
Introduction to Automated Market Makers and Liquidity Pools on Uniswap.
ORBS/USDC liquidity pool now on Balancer
Launching stable 90-USDC/10-ORBS open pool on Balancer.
How to add liquidity on Uniswap?
Step-by-step guide on how to provide liquidity for ORBS on Uniswap.
How to withdraw liquidity from Uniswap?
This is a step-by-step guide on withdrawing liquidity from Uniswap
How to add liquidity to Balancer?
This article will walk you through the steps of adding liquidity to the ORBS/USDC pool on Balancer.
Read about the Orbs DeFi Portal project here.
Paradigm is an ecosystem comprised of a venture fund, research agency and accelerator focused on crypto, DLT, neuroscience, space technologies, robotics, and biometrics — technologies that combined together will alter how we perceive the reality.
Orbs is a blockchain infrastructure-as-a-service built for large scale consumer applications to meet their business and technological requirements. It is the first public permissionless network with hybrid architecture suitable for real businesses.
If you have any questions on how to add liquidity to Orbs or about the upcoming Orbs De-Fi portal, you are more than welcome to get in touch! We are always available in the Orbs Telegram chat.
This is not an investment advice.