How to withdraw liquidity from Uniswap?
This is a step-by-step guide on withdrawing liquidity from Uniswap
Uniswap LP tokens are used as a claim on a share of pool's assets as well as a portion of accrued fee rewards. Liquidity providers are free to withdraw their liquidity at any time without any lockup periods - tokens are available as soon as transaction is verified on Ethereum blockchain.
This article will walk you through the process of redeeming the LP tokens on Uniswap, which is a matter of a few clicks in the Uniswap interface.
1. Go to https://app.uniswap.org/#/pool and connect to your wallet.
2. Pressing "Manage" on ETH/ORBS pair will show information available liquidity. In our example we only have ETH/ORBS pair. Click "Remove" to configure a withdrawal amount.
3. Choose the amount of the provided liquidity that you wish to withdraw and click "Approve". This will prompt your wallet (e.g. MetaMask) to sign a withdrawal approval. Once approved, you can proceed by clicking "Remove", which will become available.
4. Next, summary of the transaction will pop up asking for your confirmation. After confirming you will see the estimated gas fee in your wallet, which you also have to approve
5. Finally, you will receive a notification that withdrawal transaction is submitted! You can view its status on Etherscan. Once transaction is verified, you should see your balances update in your wallet.
Below are the official addresses for Uniswap liquidity pool. Make sure that the address matches to avoid being scammed and losing money to fraudulent pools.
Liquidity Pool address: https://app.uniswap.org/#/add/ETH/0xff56Cc6b1E6dEd347aA0B7676C85AB0B3D08B0FA
Pool Token address: https://etherscan.io/token/0xc98b3b8c7cc0d7d925d1a407347b845d9f001391
Have you missed our 1st Month Report about the progress we’ve made so far?
Worry not - you can catch up on it here :)
Other articles from the series:
ORBS on Uniswap - and what's next?
Introduction to Automated Market Makers and Liquidity Pools on Uniswap.
ORBS/USDC liquidity pool now on Balancer
Launching stable 90-USDC/10-ORBS open pool on Balancer.
How to add liquidity on Uniswap?
Step-by-step guide on how to provide liquidity for ORBS on Uniswap.
How to add liquidity to Balancer?
This article will walk you through the steps of adding liquidity to the ORBS/USDC pool on Balancer.
Read about the Orbs DeFi Portal project here.
Paradigm is an ecosystem comprised of a venture fund, research agency and accelerator focused on crypto, DLT, neuroscience, space technologies, robotics, and biometrics — technologies that combined together will alter how we perceive the reality.
Orbs is a blockchain infrastructure-as-a-service built for large scale consumer applications to meet their business and technological requirements. It is the first public permissionless network with hybrid architecture suitable for real businesses.
If you have any questions on how to add liquidity to Orbs or about the upcoming Orbs De-Fi portal, you are more than welcome to get in touch! We are always available in the Orbs Telegram chat.
This is not an investment advice.